Utility Powertech Limited (UPL) invites applications for engagement of Assistant Loco Driver (Trainees)
on Contractual Basis.
- The Landoustees candidates of NTPC Mouda, shall be given preference in recruitment selection
- Interested candidate can apply online with their valid email ID in the prescribed format which
can be reached by clicking on the given link available on UPL website www.utilitypowertech.org.
- The link on the UPL website will be functional from Date- 30-06-2021, 10:00 AM to dated
20-07-2021, 06:00 PM.
- No manual paper/offline applications shall be considered.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility criteria as
above and other norms mentioned on the registration portal on the website
- The registered candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type / multiple choice type
written test. The test paper will be bilingual i.e., in Hindi and English.
- Selected candidates shall be provided 90 days Assistant Loco Driver Training by Indian
Railways. Complete cost of training shall be borne by UPL. The Training shall be given in
English and Hindi medium. During the Training Trainee Shall be given a Consolidated Stipend of
Rs. 7,000/- (Rupees Seven Thousand Only) per month. Selected candidate shall have to Sign a
Services Agreement Bond before start of Training in favour of UPL for Rs. 6,00,000/- (Rupees
Six Lakhs Only) and GST Extra, for period of five years.
- On successful completion of training, these candidates will be engaged on Contractual
engagement and deployed for assignment at UPL Mouda at Minimum wage rate for highly
skilled category as per the Central Government Notifications for Area (C), along with other
allowances as applicable.
- Candidates are advised to keep checking the website regularly for any information updates.
- UPL Reserves the right to cancel /restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if