Bangalore City Civil Court has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Peon, Stenographer, Process Server and typist on the Official Site.
TOTAL NO. OF POSTS- 133
Stenographer Grade-III- 17
Process Server- 5
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND ELIGIBILITY
Stenographer: Applicants should have passed per-university course examination or diploma in concerned discipline/senior type writing and senior shorthand examination both in kannada and English language.
Process Server: Candidate must hold the Senior Secondary Leaving Certificate examination or possess the equivalent qualification.
Typist – Candidates shall passed Pre-University Course Examination or Three years Diploma in Commercial Practice or equivalent qualification and Must have passed Senior Typewriting examinations both in Kannada language and English language.
Candidates do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 18 years to Maximum Age Limit of 35 years.
- General Merit Category Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- Category- IIA, IIB, IIIA & IIIB Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Category- I Candidates: Nil.
Selection of Candidates will be made in accordance with the Karnataka Subordinate Courts.
- Stenographer Grade 3 & Typist : Qualifying Test & Interview.
- Process Server & Peon : Interview.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates visit the Official Site @ https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/
- After that, go to State -> Karnataka and then Bengaluru.
- Then select the option for Recruitments.
- Now look for the “ADM-I(A)/246/2022 dtd:20/04/2022 for the post of Stenographer, Typist, Process Server, and Peon” notification.
- Then select the Notification option.
- After then, go over the entire notification.
- If you’re eligible, select “CCC-Online Recruitment” from the drop-down menu.
- Check out the instructions before moving on to the Apply Online page.
- Fill in all of the information and submit it properly.
Starting Date to Apply– 26.04.2022
Last Date to Apply– 20.05.2022
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE