Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice on its official site. The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should apply before the last date. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 18 June 2021. The online application process for this recruitment will start from 03 June 2021. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment in this page.
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancy||As Per Requirement|
HAL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Candidates should not be above 27 years as on 18/06/2021. In other words the age of the candidates should below the age of 27 years as on the mentioned date. The relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit will be given for SC/ST candidates. The 3years of age relaxation will be given for the OBC candidates, and 10 years for the Disabled candidates in respective category is admissible)
HAL Apprentice Job Educational Qualification:
Students of COE Courses are not eligible to apply. The candidates pursuing apprentice training or having completed apprentice training will not be eligible to apply. Candidates must have passed ITI in year 2018, 2019, and 2020. Candidate should possess Pass Certificate as on date of application. The details of the educational qualification with respect to the post (trades) they want to apply are provided below.
- For the Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Draughtsman Mechanic posts, aspirants should have the qualification of High School (Science and Maths) in (10+2) system or equivalent
- For the Electronics Mechanic, Refrigeration and AC, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater posts, aspirants should possess the educational qualification of High School in (10+2) System or equivalent
- For the Welder, Sheet metal Worker post candidates should passed in the class 8th pass in 10+2 system or equivalent
- Class 8th pass in 10+2 system or equivalent
HAL Apprentice Job Stipend:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment should have the stipend as per Apprentices Act 1961 and as per the norms of the board. The further details regarding this will be intimated by the board later.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment Process:
Selection will be based on Merit. Merit will be finalized considering 70% weightage to percentage obtained in High School and 30% weightage to percentage obtained in IT. Result of the selection shall be declared on 22 June 2021. Selected candidates will get their job for the duration of One year. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Selection For Engagement Of Trade Apprentices (Under Apprentices Act 1961) For One Year Apprentice Training Of Iti Pass Candidates At Hal Lucknow (2021-22)”
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online link.
- The online application will available from 03 June 2021.
- Candidate will be issued a registration number after Enrolling Basic Details. Candidate is advised to note this registration number for future reference
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
Apply HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 (Updated Soon)