Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Detailed Notification will be available from 02.06.2021. Opening of Online registration for Health Inspector post application Date and Time is 03.06.2021 at 10.00 PM and Closing date of Online registration is 09.06.2021.
For SME Operator post last date is 14.06.2021. Application form direct link available at the end of this page. Application received after the last date will not be considered. Other modes of application will not be entertained.
|Name of the Post||Health Inspectors and SME Operators|
|Number of Vacancies||83|
|Starting Date to Apply||03.06.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||Health Inspectors – 09.06.2021and SME Operators – 14.06.2021|
- SME Operator (on FTE Basis) – 65
- Health Inspector (on FTE Basis) – 18
Total – 83
NLC India Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification indicated below is minimum. Candidates with higher qualification (Degree with Diploma) will also be eligible to apply
For Health Inspector Post: Candidate should pass 12th Standard pass and Diploma in Health & Sanitation. Candidate should have adequate knowledge in Tamil (Speaking, Reading and Writing) is Preferred.
For SME Operators Post: Candidate should have passed SSLC or X Std or its equivalent (or) ITI in Mechanical / Electrical Trade is Mandatory to apply of NLC India Recruitment 2021.
The maximum age limit is 63 years as on crucial date in all cases. Relaxation in upper age limit above 63 years is not applicable for any category of candidates
For Health Inspector Post: Candidate Should have work Experience of minimum 03 years in Health & Sanitation (as on crucial date).
For SME Operator Post: Candidate should have working experience of minimum 05 years in operating Specialized Mining Equipment of Mines / Thermal stations. (as on crucial date).
NLC India Salary Details 2021
Shortlisted candidates for Health Inspector and SME Operator post will be eligible to get a salary of Rs. 38,000/- Per month from the respective board. Candidates engaged in the above post will be placed in F5-W Grade on Fixed Term Employment basis for a period of Two Years.
NLC India Jobs 2021 Selection Process
- Selection will be made based on Written Test for the Health Inspector post and for SME Operator post candidates will be shortlisted via Practical Test and However, the management reserves the right to conduct Screening Test for short listing the candidates.
- Date / Venue for Written Test will be communicated to the candidates through NLCIL’s website besides e-mail to their registered e-mail address and message through SMS to their Registered Mobile Number.
How to Apply for NLC India Job Vacancies 2021?
- Go to the official site of the NLC India Limited website.
- Select the “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on the page.
- Click the “Apply Online” button and Fill the application form.
- Click submit button and Print the registration form for future purpose.