|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Post Name||Degree/Diploma Apprentice|
Eligibility Criteria of HAL Recruitment
Educational Qualification of HAL
- Degree: 4 Yr. B.Tech from recognized University in related trade. Diploma: 3 Yr. Diploma from recognized Board/University in related trade.
- Degree: One year library science from recognized Board/University. Diploma: Two year library science from recognised Board/University.
- Diploma: 3 Yr Pharmacy from recognized Board/University in related field.
M.O.M and S.P.:
- 2 Yr Diploma from recognized Board/University in related field.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Aeronautical/A.M.E. Engineering
- Library Science
- M.O.M and S.P.
HAL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Merit system.
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2021
Note:- Note:- Send the application form through Ordinary Post or Speed Post to the following address. Applications will not be accepted by hand in the Training Department. Chief Manager (Training)Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Transport Aircraft Division,
Post Office Chakeri, District
Starting date: 14/06/2021
Last date: 30/06/2021
Click here here for detailed notification