: IND-MM-Navi Mumbai
Employment Type: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Level: Graduate
: May 4, 2021
: May 5, 2021
Reporting Manager Title: Manager, Talent Management:
You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.PurposeAs part of the Worley Graduate Community and under supervision and mentorship within the engineering department, you will assist in the delivery of engineering services to Worley’ and our customers’.Responsibilities
- Deliver engineering services that meet Worley’, its customers’ and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform engineering services such as:
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions; and
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Communicate effectively with the engineering team and project stakeholders, including the customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance if required.
What you will bringTechnical and Industry Experience
- May have Vacation Student/ Internship experience in an engineering environment.
- Technical and practical engineering skills.
- Knowledge of the fundamental requirements of engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Developing skills in engineering specific software.
- Some skills in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, TrainingRequired:A recognized and relevant engineering degree or equivalent that will lead to registration as a professional Engineer.