The V.Group 2-year Global Graduate Programme is specially designed to introduce the most ambitious and motivated people to the operational, commercial and functional areas of V.Group businesses.
As part of the 2-year programme, you’ll have the chance to complete international placements in global locations, which may include the UK, Cyprus, Greece, Germany, Monaco, France, The Philippines, India and Singapore, providing you with exceptional experience whilst working on meaningful projects. You’ll also:
- Spend time on a vessel to understand ship and cargo operations as well as onboard crew life.
- Have opportunities to develop your personal and leadership skills, allowing you to fulfil your potential in the workplace.
At the end of your 2-year programme, you’ll have the opportunity to commence a permanent position within the business.
To join this exciting programme, we’re looking for recent graduates with a strong academic background in the following areas:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (minimum 2:2 Degree classification) in a subject relevant to the maritime services sector, including, but not limited to:
- Marine Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- Ship Science
- Mechanical Engineering
A Bachelor’s degree or higher from other related disciplines that connect to and impact on our core business are also of interest.
You should also be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and have the ability to multitask, prioritise, and work in a fast-paced environment. A natural desire to learn, experience new challenges, work with different cultures and willingness to relocate and work globally is essential.
As a global company, we strive for competitive advantage. Our remuneration package is designed to help us achieve this, and includes:
- Competitive starting salary
- Regular development and salary reviews
- Competitive benefits
- Competitive annual holiday entitlement
- Travel insurance while traveling on company business
The 2021 V.Group Global Graduate Programme is now open for applications. If this opportunity is of interest, please click here to submit your details and apply.
|Applications Close Date||31 Mar 2021|