Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Civil Service (IAS/IFS) Notification on its official site. Eligible candidates can apply from 4th March to 24th March 2021. Check important instructions, official notice, link to apply and important dates in our blog.
UPSC Civil Service IAS, IFS Notification 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Service (IAS/IFS)|
|Starting Date||4th March 2021|
|Last Date||24th March 2021|
UPSC CSE Vacancies:
- Indian Administrative Service – 712 nos
- Indian Forest Service – 110 nos
- Total – 822 nos
UPSC IAS Age Limit:
- The minimum and maximum age limit is 21 years and 32 years respectively
UPSC Civil Service Qualification:
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology,Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or its Equivalents from any recognized University
Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any Recognized University.
UPSC Application Fee:
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs.100
- SC/ST/PH and Female candidates need to pay any fee.
UPSC Important Dates:
- Notification Date: 04.03.2021
- Starting Date – 04.03.2021
- Last date to register online – 24.03.2021
- Last date to pay the fee – 23.03.2021
- Exam Date- 27.06.2021
UPSC Civil Service Selection Process:
- Prelims (Objective type)
- Mains (Written and Interview)
How to Apply for UPSC IAS Notification 2021?
- If you are found that you are eligible, then proceed to apply online
- Go to the official site of UPSC
- Click on the UPSC IAS/IFS Recruitment link.
- Click apply online button
- Fill the online application form and upload the needed documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form