Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.siemens recruitment 2020,siemens india jobs,siemens careers login,siemens recruitment for diploma holders,how to apply for siemens job,siemens careers for freshers,siemens recruitment 2020 electrical engineer,siemens kharagpur vacancy.
Post :- Graduate Trainee
Job Location :- Banglore
Salary Jobs :- As per Industry
Qualification :- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech ALL BRANCHES , Mechanical Engineering or Degree in Graphic Designing.
Job Description Siemens Jobs :-
- We develop graphic backgrounds for projects from engineering submittals.
- You will be bringing in dynamics and point blocks to graphics in Insight/DesigoCC.
- We meet with customers, Project Managers and Systems Engineers to understand the objectives and requirements of the job.
- You will estimate the time required to complete the work.
- We work with a variety of graphic design tools including Auto CAD and Micrographics Designer.
- You will develop the overall layout and design for schematics used in construction of buildings.
- Do you proof designs to ensure accurate, high quality work!
- Have you presented finalized graphics to Project Managers!
- We supervise time spent on graphics and staying within time allocated in budget and have you maintained skills using graphic programs
- It is our responsibility to develop knowledge and understand basics of engineered systems.
- You should be visiting job sites to understand customer’s needs and build graphics accordingly.
- You must be able to think creatively to produce designs that will meet project specifications.
- You should pay good attention to detail and analytical skills.
Requirements Siemens Jobs :-
- Associates Degree in graphics design or 1-2 year of relevant vocational training preferred. Specialized skill training/certification may be required. freshers also eligible
- Any Engineering background is okay. Preferable Mechanical Engineer’s, Diploma Engineer’s.
- Revit Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, HVAC and Electrical.
- AutoCAD experience – up to 6months to 1year exposure to key board skills.
- Good relationship building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements.
Official Website:- Click here
Apply Link:- Click here