This posting covers all roles across the Commercial, Corporate, and Technical programmes. Shell matches you into a particular programme based on your skills and preference.
Based: Bangalore, India
Shell’s purpose is to power progress together by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a growing global population are likely to continue to drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for years to come. At the same time, technology changes and the need to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system.
As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in meeting the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally, and socially responsible ways. There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the energy industry. Join us in our ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, and sooner if that is possible.
The Shell Graduate Programme:
You will embark on a three-year Development Programme tailored to your chosen area, enabling you to develop your leadership qualities and become an accomplished Shell professional while keeping your creative flair alive.
Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme. You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working for a globally recognized brand tackling globally significant changes.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- Ambitious graduates to help us tackle the energy challenge.
- You must be in the final year of your post-graduation or have graduated with an advanced degree like Masters or PhD from a recognized university with less than 3 years’ work experience
- There are no specific academic requirements for grades at A level or GCSE equivalents. However, we do expect candidates to have a strong academic record.
- Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team, and the credibility to influence others.
What do they offer?
- The opportunity to work on global projects with external partners.
- A structured development programme, highly valued across the industry.
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
- Comprehensive financial rewards, benefits and on-site opportunities.
They believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate, and develop; but most of all, be yourself.
For further details – click here