Jindal Aluminium is hiring candidates who are Fresher / with less than 1yr prior experience for the role of TRAINEES at various streams. Talents will be evaluated based on individuals educational background and expertise / knowledge in specific streams, for the below given roles:
a. Diploma Engineer Trainee
b. Graduate Engineer Trainee
c. Graduate Trainee
d. Management Trainee
Selected candidates will be appointed as TRAINEE in departments- DEVELOPMENT, LOGISTICS, MARKETING, MECH. MAINTENANCE, ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE, PACKING, PRESS, QUALITY ASSURANCE, SHIPPING & DESPATCH, STORES TOOLSHOP, LOCAL PURCHASE. After completion of the training period, individuals will be absorbed in regular / permanent roles of Jindal Aluminum, subject to performance.
Required Candidate profile
Fresh Graduates who are recent pass out with good academic scores in the streams of Engineering / Commerce / MBA / Any Graduation with a minimum aggregate score of 70% & above starting from 10th onwards till the highest education completion may apply.
Candidates who have not cleared Graduation/Post Graduation OR with arrears does not qualify to apply.
Perks and Benefits
Perks and Benefits Candidates will be offered salary as per the company standards. Besides salary free boarding & lodging facility will be provided on shared basis inside the company provided campus.
- JOB FUNCTION:Engg. project Mgmt./site Engg./Civil Engg.
- SPECIALIZATION:Press Shop,Production,Structural/Stress
- ROLE:Shift Incharge/ Supervisor, Technical Document Controller/ Procedure Writer, Other Engg Project Management/ Site Engg/ Civil Engg, Fresher
- M.Com. (Commerce), MBA/ PGDM, ME/ M.Tech./ MS (Engg/ Sciences)
- B.Com. (Commerce), BE/ B.Tech (Engineering), BBA/ BBM/ BBS
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE:Full Time
VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO APPLY