ECIL invites applicants for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Interested candidates who meet the required qualification can enrol through the link provided below, The last registration date is 14.05.2022
|JOB ROLE||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|QUALIFICATION||First Class(minimum 65% ) full time BE/ B.Tech from an institute or University Recognized by AICTE or the Govt., of India in the discipline of ECE, Mechanical, CSE.|
|JOB LOCATION||Not Mentioned|
|LAST DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION||14.05.202|
- First Class(minimum 65% ) full time BE/ B.Tech from an institute or University Recognized by AICTE or the Govt., of India in the discipline of ECE, Mechanical , CSE
- Discipline available :
- First Class(minimum 65% ) full time BE/ B Tech from an institute or University Recognized by AICTE or the Govt., of India in the discipline of ECE, Mechanical , CSE.
Upper age limit on the last date of submission of an online application should not be more than 25 years.
The selection methodology will comprise a two-stage selection process i.e. – Marks as per GATE 2022 Score and Personal Interview.
- GATE 2022 Score: Shortlisting of candidates for Personal Interview will be done in order of merit based on the marks obtained in GATE- 2022 examination. The minimum number of candidates called for Interview will be in the ratio of 1:4. In case of more than one candidate having same GATE score, then the candidate who has scored higher marks in the B Tech./BE will be called for interview.
- Personal Interview: Only the Short Listed candidates will be called for Personal Interview at Hyderabad. The candidates will be allowed to take part in the Personal Interview process only after successful completion of the Document Verification process. The date, time and venue of interview will be intimated by mail / SMS. The same will be hosted on our website. The Call letter for the Personal Interview indicating the time and venue for the candidates can be downloaded from ECIL website (http://careers.ecil.co.in).
- Final merit list of candidates shall be prepared based on GATE-2022 score and marks obtained by the candidates in the Personal Interview. The weightage of GATE Score- 2022 & Interview is 50:50 respectively and 60% in overall for selection of candidates.
The selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year on a consolidated stipend of Rs.54, 880/- per month.
HOW TO APPLY
a) Eligible candidates including Internal Employees have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through our
website http://careers.ecil.co.in, alternatively, follow www.ecil.co.in > Careers >
e-Recruitment for advertisement details. The on-line application process will be
operational from 23/04/2022 (14.00 hrs.) to 14/05/2022 (14.00 hrs.).
b) After completing on-line application process, the candidate is assigned a system
generated application number to be used for any future reference.
c) Candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form
which will be available up to last date for On-line registration.
d) The candidate has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by
affixing the recent colour passport size photograph (4X3 cm) and bring the selfattested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, Caste & PwD
(if any) along with copy of fee remittance invariably at the time of document
verification before interview.
e) Candidate must upload Photo & Signature (both are in ‘jpeg’ format only) as per the
Photograph must be a formal & recent colour passport size (4X3 Cm.) with Blue
Size of the Photograph & Signature should be less than 100kb & 50kb respectively
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION : CLICK HERE
APPLY LINK : CLICK HERE