Awesome news for the candidates seeking govt jobs in Delhi. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has published the notification for the recruitment of various posts such as TGT, Special Educator (Primary), Assistant Grade-ll, Junior Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant, Assistant Chemist, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Personal Assistant, Pharmacist, Assistant Director, Scientific Assistant, Security Supervisor, Assistant Foreman, Carpenter II Class, Assistant Filter supervisor and Programmer on its website – dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
Candidates can apply online for DSSSB Recruitment 2021 from 15 March on official website of DSSSB Online -dsssbonline.nic.in. The last date for DSSSB Registration is 14 April 2021.
|Last Date of Submission||May 14, 2021|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Secondary, Senior Secondary, Graduate|
|Code||Post Name||Total Post|
|01/21||Technical Assistant (Public Health)||02|
|02/21||Technical Assistant (Printing)||02|
|03/21||Technical Assistant (Civil)||10|
|04/21||Technical Assistant (Chemical)||03|
|05/21||Technical Assistant (Interior Designer)||02|
|06/21||Technical Assistant (Automobiles)||03|
|07/21||Technical Assistant (Production)||01|
|08/21||Technical Assistant (Medical Electronics)||03|
|09/21||Technical Assistant (Modern Officer Practice) Hindi||02|
|10/21||Technical Assistant (Instrumentation & Control)||02|
|11/21||Technical Assistant (Plastics)||02|
|14/21||Assistant Engineer E&M||14|
|15/21||Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical)||62|
|16/21||Draftsman Grade I||16|
|22/21||Assistant Grade II||28|
|23/21||Junior Stenographer (English)||13|
|24/21||Junior Engineer Electronics||31|
|25/21||Scientific Assistant Biology||06|
|28/21||Carpenter II Class||04|
|29/21||Assistant Filter supervisor||11|
|31/21||TGT (Deaf & Dumb)||19|
|32/21||Special Educator Primary||1126|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Technical Assistant (Public Health) – Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board.(2) Diploma minimum of 2 years of regular duration in the relevant trade awarded by the State Board of Technical Education/recognized University or or B.Sc in relevant field or equivalent
- Laboratory Attendant – 12th pass from a recognized Board / University with physics, Chemistry,Maths (PCM) as subjects OR 12th Pass from a recognized Board /University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) as subject
- Assistant Chemist – Bachelor’s degree in Science with Chemistry as a Major Subject from a recognized University/ Institute ; and Two years experience in the Chemical Analysis of the water affluent, sewage or of reagent used in water treatment plants ori n the treatment of water and sewage in a treatment plant OR Bachelor’s degree in Science with Chemistry as a Major Subject from a recognized University/ Institute; and11. Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/Institute
- Assistant Engineer E&M – Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical) – Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering. Three years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering plus two years experience in planning, execution and maintenance of Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering works.
- Draftsman Grade I -Diploma in Architectural Assistantship . Two years post qualification experience of preparation of drawing. Maps estimates and in Autocad or 10th passed from a recognized school/ Board. Passed Diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized Board/Institution. Three years post qualification experience in preparation of drawing. Maps estimates and in Autocad.
- Personal Assistant – 12th pass from a recognized school/ Board/ University.The candidate will be given a dictation in English/ Hindi for 10minutes at the speed of 100 w.p.in. The dictated matter should be transcribed on Computer in 40 minutes (English) or 55 minutes(Hindi).
- Pharmacist – Matric or equivalent from a recognized Institution. Training in Upvaid/ Bheshja Kalpak course /Diploma in Unani Pharmacy of not less than 02 years from a Government Organization
- Pharmacist Homeopathic – 10+2 with Science Subject.2. Diploma in Homoeopathy Pharmacy of not less than 02 years from a Government Board / Institution.
- Assistant Director – Master of Business Administration or its equivalent
- Assistant Grade II – 12th Pass from any recognized Board / Institute with at least 50 percent marks and having 06 months certificate course in Computer Application. OR Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University / Institute with ateast 45% marks
- Junior Stenographer (English) – 12th passed from any recognized Board / Institute with English as a subject. Skill Test norms: (i) Dictation: 10 Mts. @ 80 W.P.M(English) (ii) Transcription: 50 Mts. on computer
- Junior Engineer Electronics – Degree Holder in Electrical Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government or Diploma Holder in Electrical Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government with 2 years professIonal experience in electrical Engineering field
- Scientific Assistant Biology – Master’s degree in Zoology or Botany or Anthropology or Human Biology or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Genetics or Biotechnology or Molecular Biology or Forensic Science with Zoology or Botany as one of the subject at B.Sc. level fi.om a recognized University or equivalent.
- Security Supervisor – Matriculation or equivalent Exam from a recognized Boar
- Assistant Foreman – Three years diploma is required either in Automobile Engineering or in Mechanical Engineering or in Electrical Engineering
- Carpenter II Class – Certificate in Carpentry from I.T.I. of a recognized Institution. 2 Years professional experience
- Assistant Filter supervisor – Matriculation pass from a recognized University / Board or equivalent. One year experience of working on Filters
- Programmer – Graduate from a recognized university or its equivalent. Speed – 8000 key depression per hour for data entry work.
- TGT (Deaf & Dumb) – Bachelor Degree with B.Ed. (Special Education for hearing impaired)from a recognized University / Institute or B.Ed. (General) with one year diploma in Special education for hearing impaired from a recognized institute, Or B.Ed. (General) with two year diploma in special education for hearing impaired from a recognized institute, or B.Ed. (General) with post graduate professional diploma in special education (Pgpd) for hearing impaired from a recognized institute/university, or5. B.Ed. Special Education and Post Graduate Professional certificate in special education (PGPC) for hearing impaired from a recognized institute/university, or Senior Diploma in teaching the deaf from
- Special Educator Primary – Senior Secondary School Certificate (12th Class or its equivalent froma recognized Board / Institute. 2 years Diploma programme in Special Education recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India ln any category Of Disability or any other equivalent qualification approved bythe Rehabilitation Council of India. Pass in CTET
- JSSC INTER LEVEL RECRUITMENT 2022 | 991 VACANCY | LAST DATE 19 JUNE | APPLY HERE!!!
- NATIONAL CO-OPERATIVE BANK MUMBAI RECRUITMENT 2022 | 12 CLERK VACANCY | LAST DATE 17 MAY | APPLY SOON!!!
- CGPSC Recruitment 2022 | For Engineering Graduates | Salary Upto Rs. 177500 | Apply Here!!!
- RRB Assistant Engineer Notification Out 2022 | Fresher | Permanent Job | All India
- BIS Recruitment 2022 | Salary ₹57,000 | Any Graduate | Permanent Job |
Age-18-37 Years for more visit notification
Pay Scale-Grade Pay 2400 to 4600
Application Fee –
- Gen/OBC/EWS : ₹ 100/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM : ₹ 0/-
- Female : ₹ 0/-
Selection Process – The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill
Test wherever applicable.
Online Application Start – 15/03/2021
Online Application Close – 14/04/2020
How to Apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2021
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website on dsssbonline.nic.in from 15 March to 14 April 2020.