Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company requires the Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)&Technician ‘C’ personnel for its Bengaluru Complex on permanent basis.
Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)&Technician ‘C’ personnel
Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) : 66
Technician ‘C’: 25
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND ELIGIBILTY
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT): Candidate must be a citizen of India.3 years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- Technician ‘C’: SSLC + ITI + one year apprenticeship OR SSLC+3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course
UPPER AGE LIMIT- 28 Years
(as on 01.03.2022)
Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC/EWS category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 250+18% GST.SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from paying application fee. Application fee is non-refundable.
The candidates meeting the criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test for 150 marks.
- Grade / Career Path / Pay Scale
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)*: Grade: WG-VII / CP-VI Pay Scale: Rs. 24,500 – 3% – Rs. 90,000/- + admissible allowances CTC: Rs. 6.77 Lakhs (approx.)
- Technician ‘C’: Grade: WG-IV / CP-V Pay Scale: Rs. 21,500/- – 3% – Rs. 82,000/- + admissible allowances CTC: Rs. 5.94 lakhs (approx.)
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates who meet the above requirement may fill in the application form using Online link provided in the BEL Website.
- Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. No manual / paper application will be entertained. No hard Copy Application will be accepted.
- Apply Online & upload all the documents needed after completion of all process download or take a printout of an application form.
The last date for applying online is 20.04.2022.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
APPLY LINK: CLICK HERE