BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh)
Bharat Electronics Limited a Navartna Company and India’s premier professional electronics
Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on temporary basis for
its Kerala- Fiber Optic Network (K-FON) Project which is being executed by Missile Systems
|Job Role||Project Engineer I|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Last Date||09 April 2022|
- Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication 55% and above aggregate marks in all semesters in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage as per University norms should be compulsorily attached.
- Candidates should have minimum of 2 years of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post.
Post qualification Experience
As on 01.03.2022 Candidates should have minimum of 2 years
of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post.
Candidates should have experience in any of the following areas:
- Experience in Fibre Optic cables, mounting accessories and their specifications, usage etc.
- Two years post qualification work experience preferably in telecom industry in supervision of Aerial
- Experience in managing on-site projects and teams is desirable.
- Should possess excellent communication and presentation skills and networking abilities.
- Candidates with working knowledge of Malayalam will be preferred.
- Candidate should have flexibility and should be willing to work overtime and on various shifts
- Candidate should be willing to travel extensively for project supervision at various sites.
- Candidates should be willing to relocate to any district across Kerala during their tenure of
Note: Teaching experience, IT experience, experience in banking and financial institutions,
non-profit organizations and, internship placements which are a part of academic curriculum
will not be considered as experience. Work experience prior to completion of BE/B.Tech. will
also not qualify as post qualification experience.
Age Limit :
- For General – 32 years
- OBC candidates : 03 years
- SC/ST candidates : 05 years
- PwBD category having minimum 40% disability or more : 10 years
Total Vacancies :
- GEN- 4 posts
- SC-1 post
- ST-1 post
- OBC- 4 posts
- EWS-3 posts
- Project Engineer – I : Rs.40,000/Month
Candidates who are eligible with the given educational and experience qualification will be alloted weightage mentionaed as follows:
|Aggregate marks scored in their relevant degree qualification.||75%|
|2.5 marks for minimum stipulated post qualification experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, up to maximum of 10 marks.||10%|
|Interview for Shortlisted candidates.||15%|
Application Fees :
- Project Engineer – I : Rs.472/-
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their applications as per format given below along with other essential certificates and Demand Draft to the address given below through post so as it reaches on or before 14 April 2022.
APPLICATION FORM : click here
FURTHER DETAILS : click here
Postal Address :
Bharat Electronics Limited
Jalahalli P.O., Bengaluru 560013.