Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) a Navaratna Company and a premier Professional Electronics Company under the
Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on contract basis for its Product Development & Innovation
Centre at Bangalore.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidates Upper age limit for Project Engineer post, age should not be more than 28 years and For Trainee Engineer age should not be more than 25 years as on 01.01.2021 is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
For Project Engineer post: Candidates should have Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science Engineering discipline B.E./ B. Tech/ B.Sc Engineering degree in relevant discipline from reputed University / Institution / College is preferred.
Project Engineer (Optics): Candidates should have Electro-optics/ Photonics discipline M.Sc in Electro-optics/Photonics from reputed University / Institution/ College is Mandatory.
For Trainee Engineers: Candidates should have Electronics/Mechanical/Computer Science/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering discipline B.E./ B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering degree in relevant discipline from reputed University / Institution/ College is Preferred.
Candidates should have minimum of ‘Two years’ of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post of Project Engineer-I and ‘Six months’ of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer-I.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection process
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews basis. Intimation on conducting video based interviews will be sent to E-mail ID provided by the candidate.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
|Post Name||Application fee|
|Project Engineer – I||Rs. 500/-|
|Trainee Engineer – I||Rs. 200/-|
Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
- Passport size photo
- SSLC/SSC/ISC marks card or any other valid document as proof of date of birth.
- Final degree/Provisional Degree Certificate of relevant qualification
- Proof of norms for CGPA/DGPA/OGPA or letter grade/document for percentage/class issued by university/Institution/College
- Caste Certificate
- Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer.
- Candidates employed on permanent/Fixed term basis in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sectors undertaking should compulsorily submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’ along with the application.
- Candidates employed on temporary basis in Government/ Quasi Government and Public Sectors undertaking should compulsorily submit Offer of Appointment and latest payslip.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of BEL Website.
- Select “careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification at the Careers page.
- Click “Apply online” and fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
The last date to submit the online application is 17.02.2021.
Online Application for BEL Recruitment 2021 – Available from 03.02.2021 by 10.00 AM