Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a motivation in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
Manufacturing and Global Procurement, Global Procurement, Automation & ECM Services, ECM Purchasing
This department is a part of Global procurement automation and ECM services, supports global procurement offshored operational activities.
- Read, Interpret & classify and communicate the released engineering changes
- Responsible for physical implementation of ECO’s at Suppliers/Factories globally
- Technical support to Suppliers / Factories on change implementation
- Responsible to validate new design manufacturability with supplier & enrich info record
- Graduation in Mechanical engineering
- Ability to read, understand and communicate Engineering drawings and Technical specifications
- Exposure in handling production documentation
- Hands on experience in using ERP systems, SAP would be advantage
- Fluent in English. (Oral & Written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power point for reporting day to day developments/ reporting
What We Offer
We offer a very exciting job in a flat, multi-cultural and innovative department focusing on reaching world class results. To us, it is all about knowing the market and our customers, defining the right solutions and getting it done – all in the best possible way. We would like you to participate in that mission.
The work location is Chennai, India
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 21st Feb 2021
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.