*** Please note that this position is only available for students who are currently graduating***.
At Silicon Labs, we push the limits of technology. Our success is based on the creativity and innovation of our technical teams. We like those who pay close attention to detail in execution and are able to step back and find new areas to explore, improve, and innovate.
In this role, you will help the IoT Platform Team based out of Hyderabad in developing and testing new features that are part of our IoT SDK.
IoT Platform Software is responsible for delivering all MCU drivers and services, RTOS support, radio APIs, and embedded security features for Silicon Labs ICs. We work closely with the Silicon IC Design team to define the new features and functionality in our IoT ICs. We work with the Silicon Labs wireless protocol teams to enable our end customers to build amazing new IoT products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist the development efforts of our team to meet our software release deadlines
- Get involved in brainstorming sessions to help drive innovation and push the existing boundaries in the IoT realm
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree students graduating who major in EE/ECE/E&I/CSE/IT or any other domain with a strong orientation towards computer programming as part of the coursework or projects, available to do industrial internship for 5 to 9months.
- Good fundamental knowledge of C/C++
- Exposure to any embedded platforms such as ARM, RISC-V, AVR, MSP430, 8051 or HC08 is desired
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications Considered a Plus:
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Embedded Systems
- Exposure to IoT platforms and technologies
- Experience with device drivers for MCU peripherals (UART, SPI, GPIO, I2C, RTC, DMA, etc.)
- Experience with one or more RTOS – FreeRTOS, uc/OS, Zephyr preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply Link: Click here