Oil India Limited (OIL) invite applications from eligible candidates for recruitment in the following positions in work person category at Oil India Limited (OIL), Pipeline Sphere, Assam, (only from the districts of Jorhat, Golaghat, Morigaon, Nagaon, Kaliabor, Kamrup (M), Kamrup, Nalbari, Bajali, Barpeta, Bongaigaon and Kokrajhar) as per details given below:
a) Depending upon the Number of applications received, the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted in Guwahati, Assam.
b) OIL reserves the right to change/add/remove the aforementioned test city/centers at its discretion.
How To apply
i) Candidate(s) fulfilling the above criteria would be required to apply online through the link available on the Oil India Limited website (https://www.oil- india.com/Current_openNew.aspx) from 01.09.2021, 10:00AM to 21/09/2021, 11.59 PM (Midnight).
ii) Candidates should read the instructions carefully and fill the online application form giving correct, complete and accurate information. After successful registration, system will generate a unique registration number. Candidate(s) are required to keep the printout of the registration slip which will be generated by the system.
iii) Eligibility of candidate(s) will be based on the details provided by the candidate as per the prescribed Application Form. Hence, it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information in the prescribed Online Application Form. Applications incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Furnishing wrong/false information shall lead to disqualification of the application.
iv) Candidate(s) should keep the following documents ready to be uploaded while applying online:
• Copy of recent passport size colored photograph.
• Admit Card or Pass Certificate of Class 10 indicating Date of Birth issued by the concerned Board of Education.
• ITI certificate, relevant engineering diploma, trade license, as applicable.
• Caste Certificate SC/ST/ OBC, if applicable.
• Valid Disability Certificate if applicable.
• Valid Certificate/Declaration for use of Scribe by PwBD candidate, if applicable.
• Employment Exchange registration card
• Valid discharge Book/Service and release certificate for Ex-Servicemen (page containing personal particulars and service particulars), if applicable.
• Signature of Candidate.
v) The step-by-step process for submitting the Online Application form for recruitment is given below:
Step- I (Registration):
i) Candidates may visit our website http://www.oil- india.com/oilnew/Current-openings and click the APPLY ONLINE button under ‘Recruitment for work person category at Oil India Limited, Pipeline Headquarters, Assam.
ii) Candidates agreeing the terms & conditions may apply by clicking ‘I Agree’ checkbox on the instruction page and pressing ‘Start’ button.
iii) Candidates will need to ‘Register’ with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
iv) The candidate should fill up all the desired information on the registration page i.e. Personal details, Contact Details, etc. correctly.
v) On completion of Step-I (Sign Up), a message will be received in candidate’s registered email id conveying his/her “Application Number”,
Step II (Completion of Application Form):
i) After registration, candidate has to Re-login and Click on “Go to Applications” tab (at the top of the page) for filling-up Personal Details, Qualification Details, Eligibility Details, Experience details etc. and upload photo/signature and scanned relevant certificates etc.
ii) Instructions regarding scanning of photograph, Signature and Certificates:
a) Photograph Image:
• Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on white background (not older than 03 weeks).
• The size and format of the scanned image should be : only in JPG; Max 100 KB, Dimension: Min 100px: Max: 150 px.
b) Signature Image:
• The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
• Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
• The size and format of the scanned image should be: only in JPG; Max 50 KB, Dimension: Min 50px ; Max: 150 px.
c) Other Certificates:
• Scanned relevant certificates respectively for DOB Proof, Educational Qualification, SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-servicemen.
• Size of file should be- Max 1MB in PDF format only.
Step III (Online payment of application fee):
i) Steps to be followed in CCAVENUE portal for Online Payment:
a) System will redirect you on OIL INDIA LTD. page of CCAVENUE payment portal.
b) Select the Online Payment Option.
c) Kindly make the online payment via credit or debit card / UPI or Net banking and retain the transaction number for future reference.
ii) Candidates are advised to keep with them the copy of the e-receipt as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
iii) In case the same is not reflecting, the candidate may Email to Helpdesk mail id: email@example.com with scanned copy of e-receipt about the same or call on Helpdesk No- 8866678549/ 8866678559
Online Application Fee:
a) For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹ 200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable.
b) The online application fee must be paid through the payment gateway integrated with the online application system for the concerned post. Payment of online application fee by any other mode is not acceptable and payments made through other modes will NOT be returned or refunded to the candidate(s).
c) SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen candidate(s) are exempted from paying the online application fee.
Notification Link: Click here
Apply Link: Click here