Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates having Degree/Diploma in Engineering in the following discipline for undergoing ONE year Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice Training at Loktak Power Station, a unit of NHPC Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise) under the Apprentice Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time).
- Electrical 2. Mechanical. 3. Electronics & Communication. 4. Civil. 5. IT.
- Post:- Apprentice
- Last Date:- 17-12-2020
- Age Limit:– not more than 25-year Graduate/Diploma Holders
- The applicant should have passed the Degree/Diploma examination from any recognized institution as per ibid Act.
- The Applicant who will be completing 3 years 3 months after having passed the qualifying Degree/Diploma as on 01.01.2021 and who have acquired prior training/experience for more than one year are not eligible to apply under this notification.
- The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply.
During the training period stipend will be paid monthly as per Apprentice Act, 1961 and/or Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, New Delhi, Notification and / or as amended from time to time.
Documents to be enclosed :
- Self-attested copies of Certificates in regard to proof of Age, Educational and Technical Qualification.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- A Character Certificate issued by the Gazetted Officer.
- SC/ST/OBC Applicants should attach the self-attested copy of Cast Certificate issued by the Appropriate Authority.
- One passport size recent photograph signed on top of the photograph shall be affixed in the space as shown in the application format.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (Size 10” x 8”) each affixed with Rs. 45/- postal stamp.
The eligible and shortlisted candidates will be issued call letter for interview intimating the date and venue. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance during the personal interview. The mode of personal interview would be online only. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The selected candidates for training are required to submit a medical fitness certificate as per rules of Apprentice Act,1961. The medical fitness certificate shall be from District Civil Surgeon or equivalent
How to apply for NHPC Apprentice 2020:
The application form in the prescribed format neatly typed in double space on A4 size paper duly filled should be reached to The Manager (HR), C/o NHPC LIAISON OFFICE, MANIPUR ELECTRICITY DEPARTMENT (MSPDCL), KEISHAMPAT, IMPHAL-795001, MANIPUR before the closing of office hours on 17.12.2020 through India Post or Courier service. The applications received after the office closing hours of the last date of submission will not be entertained. If the closing date happens to be a holiday the next working day will be the closing date. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the email id: email@example.com.
For More Details: Click Here
Apprenticeship Portal: Click Here
NATS Portal: Click Here