Internship as a Manufacturing/ Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience!
In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply the market in conformity with the expectations of our customers in terms of quality, time and at the lowest cost. In an increasingly innovative environment to ensure our leading position, our fully automated plants are constantly renewed so that we ensure the development and use of most advanced technologies.
Role as an Intern
In this internship role, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions and see quickly the results. You will discover P&G’s technologies who are worldly recognized. You will also discover the P&G’s standards and methods. In the end you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
- Production – Packing
Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
Establish methods for solving technical problem
Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools
Work on the installation and start up of new equipment
- Production – Making
Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills)
Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
Build learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills
Establish systematization tools, simplify process and standardize work
Develop the quality indicators and audits
Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
Investigate ” non-standard ” and establish an action plan
Participate in workshops within a team
We are looking for Students:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering disciplines
- Technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Capacity to analyze situations and find solutions. And ability to innovate and reapply successes
- Fluency in English
What P&G Offers?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Apply link: Click here