Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible male candidates of districts of Agar Malwa, Alirajpur, Barwani,
Burhanpur, Dewas, Dhar, Indore, Jhabua, Khandwa, Khargone, Mandsaur, Neemuch, Ratlam, Shajapur and Ujjain
in Madhya Pradesh from 20 March 2021 to 30 March 2021 at Kushabhau Thakre Stadium, Dewas (Madhya
Pradesh).Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 20 January 2021 to 05 March 2021. Admit cards for
the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 06 March 2021 to 15 March 2021. Candidates should reach the
venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Gate will be open at 00:30 AM and closed at 05:00 AM
daily.MHOW Rally. Indian Army has released the notification for the recruitment of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant / (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant, Soldier Technical and Soldier Technical Aviation / Ammunition Examiner and Soldier Tradesmen. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment rally before 05.03.2021. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment in this page.
The candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should possess the following educational qualification as respect to the post they want to apply.
- Soldier General Duty – 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical – 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant / (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant – 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject or equivalent.
- Soldier Technical and Soldier Technical Aviation / Ammunition Examiner – 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject or equivalent.
- Soldier Tradesmen – 8th Pass/ 10th simple pass
Indian Army Recruitment Age Limit:
The age of the candidates should between 17 ½ years to 21 years to apply for this recruitment rally.
Indian Army Job Physical Standard:
In addition to the educational qualification, candidates should fulfill the physical standards to apply for this recruitment. The following minimum physical standards will varies as respect to the post they want to apply.
- Height (cm) – 162 to 168
- Weight (kg) – 48 to 50
- Chest (cm) – 76/ 77 (+5 cm expansion)
The relaxations in Physical Standards are applicable as per norms.
Indian Army Recruitment Process:
The candidates will be selected through Physical Measurement, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Test and Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE). The rally will be conducted at Kushabhau Thakre Stadium, Dewas (Madhya Pradesh). Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding to this.
|Online Registration Starts From||20.01.2021|
|Last Date to Online Registration||05.03.2021.|
|Rally Admit Card From||06.03.2021.|
|Rally Date||20.03.2021 to 30.03.2021|
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021
Step 1: Go to official website of Join Indian Army.
Step 2: Go to the “Latest Rally JCO / OR” tab and click “ARO Mhow: Army recruitment rally from 20 march 2021 to 30 march 2021”
Step 3: Download and read the notification carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online in the official site. The online registration will start from 20.01.2021.
Step 4: The direct link to apply online is provided below in this page. This link will be activated after 20.01.2021. Fill your details and submit your registration.
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.