Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 133rd Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133) commencing in Jul 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
- JSSC INTER LEVEL RECRUITMENT 2022 | 991 VACANCY | LAST DATE 19 JUNE | APPLY HERE!!!
- NATIONAL CO-OPERATIVE BANK MUMBAI RECRUITMENT 2022 | 12 CLERK VACANCY | LAST DATE 17 MAY | APPLY SOON!!!
- CGPSC Recruitment 2022 | For Engineering Graduates | Salary Upto Rs. 177500 | Apply Here!!!
- RRB Assistant Engineer Notification Out 2022 | Fresher | Permanent Job | All India
- BIS Recruitment 2022 | Salary ₹57,000 | Any Graduate | Permanent Job |
20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2021. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 2001, both dates inclusive).
for Applying. Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to
submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jul 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at
IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they
fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Last date: 26-mar2021
How to Apply
(a) Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on ‘Submit Now’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason. The cut off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates up to the final semester/year.
- Final semester/year studying candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in SSB; subject to following conditions:- (i) Their cumulative percentage of marks up to 6th semester/3rd year of Engg degree, up to 8th
semester/4th year of B. Architecture (B.Arch) and up to 2nd semester/1st year of M.Sc in notified equivalent stream/ discipline is not below the approved cut off percentage in their respective streams.
- (ii) After declaration of final results, the cumulative percentage of marks up to final semester/ year of degree course will also be not less than the approved cut off percentage, failing which the candidature will be cancelled
For More Details: Click Here
To Apply: Click Here