IBPS Exam Recruitment 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts IBPS recruitment exams to select candidates for various posts such as Probationary Officers (PO)/Management Trainee (MT), Specialist Officers (SO), and Clerks in Public Sector Banks and Regional Rural Banks. Every year lakhs of candidates appear in various IBPS recruitment. During 2020-21, total of 50 lakh candidates registered.
IBPS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Eligibility for various posts will be discussed here. IBPS released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Professors, Faculty Research Associates, Research Associates, Hindi Officers, IT Engineers (data centers), IT Database Administrators and Software Developers and Testers (front end, backend).
IBPS selection process 2022
There will be a selection process in mid of 2022. There will be written tests and interviews in the process. A candidate who is successful in his or her interview will need to provide all of the required documents.
IBPS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Assoc. Professor – PhD in Statistics or equivalent degree with at least a 55% GPA.
- Faculty Research Associates – A PhD or equivalent degree in any of the following disciplines, with at least 55% in their Postgraduate studies.
- Research Associates – Post-Graduate in Psychology / Education /Psychological Measurement / Psychometrics /Management (Specialization in Human Resources) with minimum of 55% marks from recognized universities / institutes.
- Graduate degree in Hindi from a recognized university, or Master’s degree in either English or Hindi from a recognized university with Hindi as a major or elective. A degree from a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English with English as the medium of examination in degree level. The applicant must have a Master’s degree from a recognized university in any language and English as a major or elective subject and Hindi as the medium of examination.
- A full-time position is available for IT Engineers (Data Centers) who are B.E./B.Tech. An undergraduate degree, preferably in computer science or IT, from a recognized institution or university is required.
- IT Database Administrators, Software Developers, Testers (Front-End, Back-End) – Full Time MCA/ M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Comp. Science) from a recognised University / Institute.
IBPS PO 2022 Online Application
The registration process for IBPS PO 2022 exam will be opened after the exam is released. When the IBPS has released the link for the online application for the PO/MT-XI exam, it will be added to this page.
For the recruitment process, candidates are required to register online at ibps.in, the official IBPS website. Candidates will be subjected to pretests, main exams, and interviews as part of a three-tiered selection process. To advance to the next stage, candidates must pass each exam. They are selected based on their performance in the Mains and the Interview.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Separate timings were introduced for each section of the preliminary examination by IBPS. As part of the recruitment process for PO positions, IBPS will take a two-part online exam, the IBPS Preliminary Examination and the IBPS Main Examination. An interview will then follow the online test.
IBPS PO Interview
After qualifying for the mains exam, the selected candidates are invited for an interview that carries 100 marks. At the interview, candidates must obtain a minimum score of 40% (35% for candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and PWD).
An interview round generally lasts 15-20 minutes, during which bank officials ask questions about the candidates, the banking sector, current affairs, general awareness, etc. Candidates must arrive at the interview well dressed, confident, and with all the required documentation.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE