The Position Junior Engineer – Warehouse will be based in Chennai Industrial Park.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do
- Manpower management
- Materials management – Goods receipt, Kitting and Inventory accuracy. Manage development projects that are designed to meet customer product specifications, delivery and cost expectations
- Expertise on handling EOL parts & RTV’s
- Thorough knowledge of WH operations.
- Experience in material handling especially Mobile parts & SMT components
- Exposure to 5S, cycle counting, stock take, Outbound Documentation
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)
- Min 3+ years of similar experience.
- Strong Experience in Warehouse Management
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Preferably B.E or Diploma.
Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Last Date: ASAP
Apply Link: Click here