Integrated Test Range (ITR), a premier laboratory of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites
applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals for award of Research Fellowship as per details given below.
How to apply
- Interested candidates with qualifications as above are invited to send applications (form in PDF is also available at website
www.drdo.gov.in) in soft copy (scanned copy) alongwith certificates and testimonials at firstname.lastname@example.org, They have to superscribe
the Subject in Block Letters-APPLICATION FOR THE POST OFJRF /t is important for the candidates to submit their application
form and supporting documents as an attachment in a SINGLE pdf only. The application form should be typewritten and
scanned as pdf after signature. Handwritten Application will not be accepted.
- Candidate working in Govt/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should attach ‘NOC’ from their respective department
alongwith their application form.
- Incomplete/ partially filled applications would not be accepted. Also, the candidature is liable to be rejected if any mismatch is noticed
in details regarding qualification, branch, percentage of marks on non-fulfillment of any of the above criteria. The candidates need to
‘submit the application form along with all certificates and testimonials in softcopy (Scanned Copy) at email@example.com failing which the
candidature will be rejected.
Last date to submit the application is : 09 Jul 2021 (Friday 1700 hrs).
The Walk-in-interview will be conducted through Video Conferencing via Cisco Webex. SMS/ Email will be sent to the shortlisted
candidates regarding VC mode/ Date/ Timing of Interview.
Only candidates who have submitted applications alongwith supporting documents and shortlisted after scrutiny will be allowed for
. Candidates should in possession of valid e-mail id and active mobile number for contact throughout the recruitment process. They
may be contacted during the VC.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 Yrs (Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC Candidates) as on 09/07/2021 for JRF.
Fellowship Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/~per month for JRF with applicable HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
Tenure: JRF : The post is temporary and maximum tenure is 05 (Five) years. The initial tenure will be of 02 (Two) years and will
subsequently be elevated to SRF for the remaining 03 (Three) years subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed as per
- All communications will be made by email only.
- Director, ITR Chandipur reserves the right to amend/ modify/ cancel this advertisement and also to cancel-the admission/ selection at
any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on candidates any right of absorption in DRDO.
- The selected candidates need to bring original certificates of proof of date of birth, mark sheet, GATE/ NET certificate, degree
certificate, caste certificate (if applicable) and testimonials and a set of self attested copies for verification. Canvassing by any means
will terminate the candidature and action will be taken as deemed fit.
- Police verification/Medical Test/ Antecedents of selected candidate will be carried out/verified as per Govt. rules.
- No TAIDA will be paid for attending interview.