Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets todevelop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
PostProject Engineer Post Code01: PE:Devp
No. of Positions 40 (Forty)
Maximum Age (on December 8, 2020) 37 years
Consolidated salary (Pay range )* Rs. 31000/- p.m. – Rs. 36158/- p.m.
based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms.
Essential Qualification (Full Time Courses only)
1st class B. E. / B. Tech. / MCA/ or equivalent degree in relevant discipline.
1st class M. Sc. Computer Science / IT or MCS with at least 1 years post qualification experience is must.
Relevant Discipline/Domain for the above qualifications:
Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology
Minimum Post Qualification Experience
For B. E. / B. Tech. / MCA – minimum 0 to 2 yearsof post qualification relevant work experience to the job description.
For M. Sc. Computer Science / IT or MCS – minimum 1 years to 3 years of post qualification relevant work experience to the job description
- Experience in software code development for web applications.
- Exposure to version control systems like Git/SVN CVS.
- Proficient in application stack like LAMP.
- Proficient in Java 8 programming language.
- Proficient in application development using Spring/Spring boot frameworks.
- Contribute to all phases of SDLC
- Interaction with users/clients and stakeholders
- Work with team as well as have independent delivery capacity
- Development of artifacts/documents/manuals etc.
- The selection interviews will be conducted online. The interview schedule will commence within a week of publishing of newspaper advertisement and will be posted on the C-DAC website. Candidates are required to keep checking C-DAC website as well as personal email IDs for interview schedule and other details.
- Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at anytime, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed, are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and/or selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters given in the application and only those screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
- Mere fulfillment of the below mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for written/skill test/ interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Organization to call all the candidates to participate in selection process. The Organization may restrict the number of candidates to be called to participate in interview/selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
- Project Engineer – ₹31,000-₹36,158/-
- Project Engineer(senior) – ₹39,051-₹45,549/-
- Project Technician –₹14,580/-
The last date for submission of application is February 15, 2021 (upto 1800 hrs.).
How to Apply for C-DAC & Important Link
- Click here to download the form.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Use a valid email ID and active mobile number to apply.
- Attach and send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org before the last date.
- Write the post name and postcode in the subject of the email.
- For more information click here.