BPSC Headmaster Primary Recruitment 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has started the online applications process for recruitment to the post of Head Master Primary on 28 March 2022. BPSC Headmaster Online Registration Link is available till 22 April 2022.
More than 40000+ vacancies are available for the post of Graduate Teachers who have relevant work experience. Teachers who are below 60 years can apply for BPSC Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022.
- UR- 16204
- ST- 418
- BC Female- 1210
Rs. 30500 per month
Educational and Other Qualifications:
- Must be a citizen of India and resident of the State of Bihar.
- Degree of graduation from any recognized university with having minimum 50% marks. 5% relaxation shall be given in the minimum prescribed marks to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/EBC/BC/Differently able/female and EWS. The
degree of ‘Aalim’ obtained from Maulana Mazharul Haque Arbi & Persian University, Patna/Bihar State Madarsa Education Board and degree of Shastri from Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University will be treated to be equivalent to graduation.
- D.El.Ed/B.T/B.Ed./B.A.Ed/8. Sc.Ed/B.L.Ed.
- Qualified Teachers Eligibility Test for those teachers who have been appointed in the year 2012 or onwards and Those Teachers who have been appointed before 2012 must be qualified efficiency Examination.
- Having minimum of 8 Years of regular service as basic grade teacher of Panchayat Elementary teacher urban Elementary Teacher under Panchayat Raj Institutions and Urban Local Body Institutions.
- Graduate teacher of Panchayati Raj Institutions or Urban bodies institutions whose services are confirmed.
BPSC HEADMASTER PRIMARY EXAM PATTERN
There will be 150 MCQs in two parts:
- General Studies – 75 Qs of 75 Marks
- D.El.Ed – 75 Qs of 75 Marks
The candidates will be given 2 hours. For each correct answer, one mark will be given and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for every wrong answ
How to Apply
- Go to BPSC Online Application Website -www.onlinebosc.bihar.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘ONLINE REGISTRATION’ and then ‘Apply Onlien’ for the post for which you are applying
- Now, login into your account using your registration details
- Pay the Exam Fee by clicking on ‘Online Payment’
- Fill Application Form by clicking on ‘Application Form’
- Click on ‘Submit Button’
- You can rel-login and click on ‘Download filled Application’ for PDF filled form
BPSC Application Fee:
- General / OBC/ Other State – Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PH/Female – Rs. 200/-
PLEASE REFER TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION : CLICK HERE
APPLY LINK : CLICK HERE