The last date for receipt of the Application is 30.06.2021. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Application received after the last date will not be considered. Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of late delivery or failure to deliver.
BEL Training Program 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of the Course||Apprenticeship Training|
|Last Date to Apply||30.06.2021|
Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Turner, Draftsmen Mechanic, Electro Plater, Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Computer Operator Programing Assistant and Welder.
BEL Apprenticeship Training 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate age limit should be 21 years is Mandatory. Age relaxation will be
provided 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years to PWD candidates having
minimum 40% disability.
- Candidate should have passed ITI in the related trades on or after 01.01.2018 and Candidates should have ITI certificates issued by NCVT / SCVT.
- Candidates who have undergone/undergoing/already registered for Apprenticeship Training in any other establishment/organization are not eligible.
BEL Training Program 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a Present rate of the stipend paid by BEL is Rs. 10,333/- per month and Rs. 9,185/- for COPA and Welder trades. Hostel & Transport facility will be provided on chargeable basis on availability.
Selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in the examinations of SSLC/10th standard and I.T.I.
How to Apply for BEL Apprenticeship Program 2021?
- Go to the Official site of the BEL Website.
- Select the “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the “Selection of ITI candidates for Short-Term Apprenticeship Training” on that page.
- The Notification contains the application form also.
Candidates who desire may apply in Application Form along with copies of certificates (10th/ SSLC Marks Card, I.T.I Marks card, Caste Certificate (if applicable), and Aadhar Card) to the address mentioned below:
DEPUTY MANAGER (HR/CLD),
CENTRE FOR LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT,
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED,
JALAHALLI POST, BENGALURU – 560 013.