Job Title: TRON Associate (Work from home), AVOC Operations
Job Location: Work From Home in Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon
Candidates who are based in Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon (only) should apply.
Team Description: –
Want to join the Earths most customer centric company? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems? Are you someone who like to challenge Status Quo? Do you strive to excel at goals aligned to you? If yes, we have opportunities for you. Amazon Vision Operations Center (AVOC) at Amazon is looking to hire candidates who can excel in a Virtual (Work from Home) Environment.
AVOC Operations aims to partner with Amazon tech teams to remotely handle exceptions in the Amazon Fulfillment Centers and other Amazon establishments across the globe. AVOC Operations focusses on human supervisory control of automated tasks. In AVOC, a remote associate provides supervisory control when automated tasks fail for any reason. This allows us to avoid falling into the 90/10 trap where a task can be 90% automated but requires 90% of the time for the last 10% of functionality. Our strategy is to employ a human-as-sensor model and allow humans to perform just those portions of a task that require higher order of cognitive ability. This team provides end-to-end solutions through inbuilt competencies of Operations and strong central specialized teams to deliver programs at Amazon scale. It is operating multiple programs including TRON, VBI, Proxemics, and other new initiatives in partnership with global technology and operations teams.
This includes, but is not limited to:
a. Associates are expected to demonstrate end to end ownership of every job transaction with high levels of precision and efficiency
b. Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
c. Maintains acceptable performance standards on key performance indicators such as quality, productivity, availability, and attendance.
d. Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
e. Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams according to processes and standard.
f. Understands and adheres to SOP while driving exceptional results in live environment.
g. Fungible to transition within work types, flexibility to work across shifts.
h. Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
i. Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
j. Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members through knowledge transfer ability as needed.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-2 years of work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Immediate joiners preferred
Work Details & Requirements:
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- No unplanned Leaves will be encouraged during the first three months (Training & Nesting).
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables. Dedicated work environment with no desk/room sharing is expected.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 100 MBPS with no constraint on internet data utilization.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down for the required duration, as prescribed by business requirement.
- Candidates who are based in Delhi (Delhi-Gurgaon-Noida) should only apply
Information security: You should be willing to sign an undertaking pertaining to dos and don’ts in accordance to the data Security policy
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Apply Link: Click here